Interested in presenting? Submit a topic
The EBSCO User Group meeting for North American Academic Libraries is an excellent opportunity for customers to network and learn about EBSCO technology solutions from one another and EBSCO.
Early bird registration is now open!
Call for submissions will open on Thursday, January 24, 2019.
What to expect?
- Two full days of learning, sharing, and networking
- Engage with your peers and share experiences and ideas
- Attend user-led panel sessions on getting the most value out of your technology investment with EBSCO
- Interface with EBSCO product experts and Library Services Engineers
- Witness how EBSCO is innovating in library technology